Weekend is hyper-focused on your business
Leave with a 90-day actionable game plan
Focused rounds on your endeavors
Possible joint ventures and partnerships formed
Opportunities to grow and build a global brand
What is Bootcamp?
Your ability to set and achieve 90 day goals is paramount to your success this year. This intensive two-day event has world class trainers and leading sales professionals from the UK and USA. All attendees will get an action planner that they can use both during and after the event to grow their business. And after the event, we will be doing 3 follow up calls with all attendees to make sure you are on target for your 90 Day Game Plan. Additional fees will apply.
Success loves speed, so your 90 Day Game Plan will be centred around:
1. Camilita Nuttall’s 7 Steps to 7 Figure Sales™ Program – The Plan, The Process, The Execution.
Time to explode your sales and your income!
2. How to use events, keynote speaking and social media to increase sales in your business
3. How to become one of the best paid professional speakers in the world
4. How to sell yourself as a speaker and negotiate higher speaking fees with confidence
5. Strategies to increase your productivity and generate more business this year
6. If it’s not making money, it’s not making sense. Period. How to use this principle to your advantage
7. How to market your business better through social media and other forms of media
If you are an entrepreneur, business owner, coach, speaker, professional network marketer, trainer, sales professional or corporation looking to quadruple your sales, increase your turnover and build a global brand, then you need to attend the Event of Champions® Boot Camp.
Only Open To 50 Businesses as we want to create lifelong joint venture relationships.
Bootcamp positions you to:
Increase your income over 90 days
Build high level relationships globally
Live your best life NOW
Have a clear plan you can follow over 90 days
Make money from your gifts and talents now
Create sales proposals that will win you the business